Online registration is closed. On-site registration is available.
|Member in Transition / Retired||$200|
|Honorary Life Member||$200|
IEDC recognizes the value of both nurturing and engaging with students, emerging leaders and those newer to the field to ensure a bright future for the economic development profession. We are pleased to offer three scholarship opportunities for students, emerging leaders, and first-time conference attendees.
If you’d like to be considered as a scholarship recipient, please review the criteria below, and complete an application here. If you have more questions, please contact Becca Thomas at email@example.com.
The deadline for submitting applications has passed. Notifications will be sent to applicants on a rolling basis, and all applicants will receive their notification no later than the week of August 18th.
Registration: Conference Fee Waived
Eligibility: Currently enrolled full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by your educational institution. We kindly request verification of proof via transcript to reflect status of current enrollment.
Scholarship recipients are eligible to use the scholarship for four years, and it will expire after the recipient graduates.
Registration: Members: $487.50
Eligibility: Individuals who are in good standing and current IEDC members holding a roster seat and under the age of 35. We kindly request verification via your DOB, along with your organization.
Scholarship recipients may apply the scholarship to up to three conferences, as long as they remain under the age of 35.
First-Time Conference Attendee (FULL)
Eligibility: Individuals who have not attended a previous IEDC conference. IEDC will verify attendance and membership status.
To be put on a waitlist for this scholarship, email Becca Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Basic conference registration fees are covered for recipients of a Student, Emerging Leader, or First Time Conference Attendee scholarship. However, recipients are responsible for all additional expenses associated with attending the conference, such as hotel/lodging, food and beverage, travel, etc. Any special events and tours must be paid for by the recipient. Detailed program information can be found in the linked text or under the program tab at the top of the page.
- Registrations will only be accepted and processed when payment, or an approved government purchase order, is included.
- Registrations, or changes to registrations, will not be accepted over the phone as this does not provide an accurate record of the request.
- To be included in the Attendees List, registrations must be received no later than August 25, 2023.
- To register by mail, submit this form and send payment to:
IEDC, P.O. Box 719219, Philadelphia, PA 19171-9219. Fax form and copy of purchase order to: (202) 223-4745
- Online registration closes on September 8, 11:59 PM ET. On-site registration will be available.
- All payments sent to the IEDC office must be received by August 25, 2023 or registrants will be required to resolve unpaid balances onsite (excluding those with government purchase orders).
- Conference attendees with a balance due will be required to remit payment before being admitted to the conference, with the exception of those attendees paying by government purchase order.
- If a copy of your purchase order was not forwarded to IEDC, please present it at the onsite registration desk.
Cancellation, Refunds and No-Show Policy
- Substitutions cannot be made after August 25, 2023.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after September 1, 2023.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and can be emailed or sent to IEDC.
- All registered attendees canceling their registration will be charged a $95 processing fee, regardless of when the written cancellation notice was received.
- Cancellation requests received by IEDC prior to close of business on Friday, September 1, 2023 will have their registration fees refunded or credited to a future IEDC event, less the $95 processing fee.
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the conference, is considered a “No Show”. No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances.